2012 The year of Implementing Ideas and Aspirations
Saturday, December 31, 2011
2011 was a bi-polar emotional never ending roller coster. It had so many unpredictable twist and turns I didn't know which way I was going. From the start of the year until now it was like I was a plate of stress and a big ol' nice tall glass of craziness was forced in front of me.
This year I would like to start off on a clean palate free of emotions and stress. I want to make this year the year of implementing my goals and aspirations. This year has a lot in store for me and I want to take everything with dignity that comes my way. I'm also going to something that I should have done years ago........Im going to start writing my goals down...........Gasp....... I know it's so elementary, but it helps. I've done it a couple of times, but I just haven't really stuck with it. Im going to start off by writing my goals for the year down and divide that by into the bi-yearly goals. I will then separate them by monthly and then into weekly goals.
Also before I want to reconnect my self with the Spanish language again. Before I moved away from Texas four years ago I could somewhat speak, write and read it. I want to become bi-lengual with Spanish being my second language.
I'm also going to start being more healthy as in working out more often. About seven months ago I bought a yoga mat and two five pound dumbbells for me to use and I think I have only used them about six times since I bought them. Well come 2012 Im putting them to use. Diabetes and High Blood Pressure runs deep on both sides of my family and the only way I can prevent that from happening to me is by staying active and keeping a healthy diet.
When I was younger I was so care free about the things that I enjoyed. If I felt like painting then I would get my paints out and paint, not caring what then end result would look like. If I wanted to take the time time out and do my toenails all pretty then I would get out my nail art supplies and do just that. I find myself now being to critical of what I do that I'm not able to do things to the full capacity of what I know I can do them in. I tend to work, work, work, and work some more with out enjoying the benefits of my hard work. I had so many emotional and mental break downs because of my all work and no play strategy. Let me tell y'all, that needs to not happen again until I'm in my 30's entering into my mid-life crises.
With all that said I will kindly say with all my heart. Goodbye 2011 you will not be missed. Trust me you will always be remembered but never missed and I mean that from the bottom of my heart with all the kindness that I can give. I'm so ready for Mr. 2012 to come and swoop me away to bring my shower of blessings and happiness.
But anyway I'm going to call it a night and I hope the year 2012 brings many blessing to y'all.
Happy New Year's!!!!!!!!
These are my top 10 most wanted items in no particular order
1. I want to add a pair of bad ass vintage cat eye glasses in red or black to my wardrobe
2. I believe every music lover should own a vintage record player. I really really want one to compliment my record collection that I have.
3. Cheap Monday Luna Shirt Dress in Rust even though its winter I could still rock this with a pair of nice patterned tights or black stocking with a back seam, but I would mostly wear this in the summer with a pair of colored sandal heels
4. I have sooo many red lipsticks, but I still haven't came across the one yet maybe for the holidays I'll try Nars Jungle Red Lipstick
5. Boater Hat. I've always loved hat's but I've only been able to wear them only a couple times in the past year and a half because my hair has gotten to big and hats wont fit :(, but I think I'm going to make more of an effort to create hairstyles that work with hats.
6. Christian Louboutin Cobalt Blue Suede Pumps- No explanation needed :) Louboutin's are a girls best friend, hopefully santa will be kind enough to drop them down my chimney :)
7. Im already a sucka for anything high waist and I've been having my eye on these light wash high waist jeans by American Apparel
8. I gotta keep it classy with my Patron...Okaay!
9. I don't usually like to wear makeup or blush on my face but this is the perfect alternative to blush if you're going for a natural blush look. I bought this last year and it turns your cheeks to its natural blush color. I also use this on my lips and eyelids to give myself a natural rosy dewy look. I love this stuff!!! O Glow by Smashbox
10. I came across this Jewelry designer Mayu Bijoux and I adore all of her jewelry especially her earrings but I really want to add one of her bracelets to my jewelry collection.